What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of own cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language or the type of currency chosen.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most Web browsers offer the ability to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Set cookies on Google Chrome
- Set cookies on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Set cookies on Mozilla Firefox
- Set cookies on Safari (Apple)
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can remove and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you may contact this web page through our Contact channels.